Some of our Successess
I have extensive experience with settling cases prior to and after litigation. Here are just a few of the successes I have had in my career.
- $425,000.00 for a woman who was severely injured when she was struck by a drunk driver. The claim was initially denied and the woman was offered zero due to a coverage issue, but, after litigation ensued in federal court a settlement was secured.
- $200,000.00 for a woman who was injured in a motor vehicle that accident and suffered a fracture to her back. The insurance company originally offered $60,000.00 since she was in severe accident the week before, but, after litigation and expert evidence the case settled.
- $100,000.00 for a woman who was injured in a trip and fall accident that required surgery. The insurance company initially only offered $15,000.00 alleging it was a pre-existing condition, but, it was successfully proven that she had a permanent aggravation of her underlying condition.
- $125,000.00 for a man who was assaulted on premises that were supposed to be closely monitored and suffered an injury that required shoulder surgery. The insurance company originally offered $2500.00. After negligent security was proven via litigation, the case settled.
- $84,000 for a man who was injuried while riding his motorcycle on negligently maintained premises. The insurance company denied the claim on the grounds there was not enough proof of negligence, but, paid the arbitration award rendered after arbitration.
- $125,000 for a woman who was injured in a rear end accident and suffered a permanent disc issue. The insurance company originally offered $35,000.00 but after negotiation and expert evidence on the nature of her injuries, the case settled.